This token pack consists of a collection of tokens to start your collection of Second World War role-playing tokens for use with digital tabletop software such as Fantasy Grounds II or Battlegrounds. This pack contains the base elements any Game Master will need to place elements from the Wehrmacht (the German armed forces) into your campaign world.
Inside this pack you will find a number of ‘character sets’ that contain digital tokens depicting a certain subject matter in a number of different poses. For example, a German Combat Soldier, rendered in 3D from a birds eye view, in a number of poses from walking, marching, standing talking, to employing weapons.
Like all of WyldFurr’s token & map packs, our tokens are rendered to a 3:1 scale, being three pixels to each real world inch (or as close as we can match).
The character sets contained within this package are:
- 2cm Flakvierling and Crew (30 tokens)
- 7.5cm PaK40 and Crew (13 tokens)
- 21cm Nebelwerfer 42 and Crew (15 tokens)
- BMW R75 Motorcycle (30 tokens)
- German – Soldat 1 (47 tokens)
- German – Soldat 2 (67 tokens)
- German – SS Dress Uniform (42 tokens)
- Steyr 1500 A02 Kommandeurwagen Kfz 21 (23 tokens)
- Volkswagen Type 82 Kubelwagen Kfz 1 (17 tokens)
IMPORTANT: This token and map pack is for use with programs such as Fantasy Grounds II or Battlegrounds. This is not a stand along game, but a gaming aid for use in virtual tabletop role-playing software.